Please see below our general terms & conditions for all bookings :
- We require cancellations to be advised by the client in writing
as soon as practicable and we reserve the right to charge a nominal admin & valeting fee of £50 for any cancellation within 24 hours of the pick up time. If the passenger
does not appear at the time & place designated as the pick up point, we reserve the right to charge the full quoted amount.
- All prices quoted do not include any costs for parking, tolls
and congestion charges which will be invoiced at cost. We are not VAT registered and therefore all our quotes are exclusive of VAT.
- We do not charge a deposit for bookings and require payment
at the end of the journey unless we agree you will pay on account whereby we would require payment within 7 days of invoice unless otherwise agreed. We respectfully request a deposit
of 50% for weddings.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure punctuality, we cannot
accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside of our control.
- You agree that we can make contact via the contact details
provided should we need to get in touch prior to the journey. We promise never to provide contact details to any other party for marketing purposes.
- The Chauffeur will travel by the most appropriate
route on the day unless specifically instructed otherwise by the client at the time of booking.
- We maintain a strict no smoking policy in all our vehicles
and due to licencing restrictions we regret that the consumption of alcohol is not permitted.
- Clients are responsible for any damage or soiling caused by the
passenger to the interior or exterior of the vehicle and will be charged for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle to our standards.
- Waiting time will be charged at £20 per hour after the first 30
minutes which is complimentary.
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing at least 24 hours
before the hire is due to take place.
- We are fully insured for passenger & third party claims,
however, passengers property is carried entirely at their own risk. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to such property.
- Compimentary wi-fi is available in car for email / internet
access but not for the downloading of films etc.
- We will confirm your named driver & vehicle details at point
of booking. All of the driver and vehicle details shown on this website, including driver qualifications relate to David Ashworth. If David is not available to fulfill your needs
personally, an alternative driver and vehicle will be offered. All drivers are fully licenced and insured chauffeurs .
- Nothing contained in these terms & conditions can affect the
clients statutory rights.